Trade Show Displays
Many Choices of Tradeshow Displays
Stand Out From The Crowd With Superior Trade Show Signage
If you want to promote you business to hundreds of potential new customers, a trade show is where you want to be. It allows you to forge new contacts and service providers for your company, as well as market your products and services to a large group of targeted potential customers. However, if you’ve decided to participate in a trade show or shows, it’s essential to put your best foot forward. After all, a trade show provides you with the opportunity to make a great first impression. And Blazing Visuals in Point Pleasant NJ can help you promote your brand in an exciting, professional and dynamic way.
Trade Show Displays: Manasquan, Point Pleasant And The Jersey Shore
Whether your booth is the smallest at the show, or the largest, Blazing Solutions can help you make an impact, while staying within your budget. There are many different options and elements that you can use to create an exciting Trade Show Display, including:
- Vinyl Banner Stands are cost effective and easy to set up. They are available as a single retractor or dual retractor, for two-sided images.
- Carpet Decals let you add another layer of messaging possibilities in your Trade Show Booth. Showcase a logo, tagline or call to action on the carpet!
- Fabric Banners are an upgrade from vinyl banners. They have richer colors, last longer and fold easily for transport or storage. Plus, they can be up to 10 ft. wide without a seam!
- Feather Banners are available in multiple shapes, sizes and heights, and can be one-sided or two-sided.
- Pop-Up Displays (Fabric) are made out of a heavy-knit materials that fastens to a frame with velcro. They can be assembled quickly and easily, and folded for easy transport or storage. They are great for creating temporary walls in a Trade Show Booth.
- Trade Show Panels can be used as backdrops and frame inserts. They are lightweight and can be rolled for storage.
- Fitted Table Skirts provide a clean, professional look and can show off your brand or product.
- Table Throws are the super affordable way to show off your brand or products.
- Carpets can be created with your brand, logo or products for use in your Trade Show Booth.
- Fabric Pillowcase Stands are super easy to assemble and move from place to place.
- Fabric Wall Frames are created to fit your display space perfectly. They are a great alternative to decals or wallpaper, and the graphics are easy to change out or replace.
Trade Show Displays Are Affordable
At Blazing Visuals, our Trade Show Displays are designed to be affordable. We use the most cost effective materials that are durable, functional and create a great impression. We also use lightweight materials and compact designs, so shipping costs are drastically reduced. And we never “over-design” your Trade Show Display. You want a Trade Show booth that captures your potential customer’s attention without overwhelming them or closing in on them.
Trade Show Booth Designs That Help You Stand Out
At Blazing Visuals in Point Pleasant NJ, we have a lot of experience helping customers design their Trade Show Booth strategies. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Use eye-catching, easy-to-understand copy to attract the right booth traffic. State clearly what your brand and product is about, so the people who enter your booth are those who are actually interested in what you are selling.
- Keep it simple. Choose one thing that attendees should remember about you, whether it’s the launch of a new product, or have a solution to a problem.
- If you have a small to mid-sized booth, be sure to use your back wall as the focal point and to convey the one thing you want them to remember. Larger booths have more space to communicate messages.
- Don’t use too many images in your booth. Think of your booth like a billboard: an impactful image with simple, strategic copy will work better than a montage of lots of images.
- Use simple, easy-to-read sans serif fonts. And don’t use more than 2-3 fonts at the same time. Make it large enough to be read easily.
- Don’t clutter your Trade Show Booth. It should be 40% empty space, so your messaging is clear, easy to read and easy to remember.
- Position your graphics so they can been seen on three different levels: long-range, medium-range and short-range. Long range should be placed as high as standards allow, medium range should be eye level and short range should be 5-6 feet above the floor.